This was a tag on facebook (yes I caved).
Thought I'd post it here too!
2} This is the last day I will be 29
3} I still watch "The Young & the Restless" something I picked up from some neighbor girls (good LDS girls) when I was way too young to be watching it.
4} When I had Macey my ability to watch scary movies or do anything risky disappeared, not that I was ever really that daring.
5} I HATE football, but I really want to watch the Superbowl this year. Such a barabaric sport and always making a racket in the background of my Sunday.
6} I HATE cake. Brownies, cookies, cheesecake..anything but cake!
7} I am ok with not being the best at everything. Too much pressure for me. Although, I can get a little competitive when it comes to a game of wiffle ball(or any game for that matter).
8} I really really really want an SLR camera.
9} I love Costa Vida and food in general.
10} I have a list of 3 things I never want to experience in my lifetime 1} a needle in my spine 2} a "halo" that they have to screw into your skull 3} scrubbing off my skin from road rash ...anything else I think I could pretty much handle. Those 3 might require sedation.
11} I have never had an epidural [see #10]
12} We did not find out the sex of any of our babies except Claire.
13} Claire came home without a name for a few days. She was supposed to be a Lainey, but after she was born it just did not fit and Claire came to me in the shower and that was it! (TMI?)14} I don't like dark chocolate, white chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate, but I do love Milk Chocolate with some sort of nuts or something (no toffee) (ie Mr Goodbar, Snickers, Kit Kat, Peanut M&M's)
15} I am sucking on a cinnamon sucker from the scrapbook store right now.
16} I don't/can't get dressed for the day unless I have some where to go.
17} I make my kids do the chores I don't want to do like emptying the dishwasher and the trashes.
18} I am a native Arizonan and could not imagine living anywhere else.
19} I took a break from the usual in the Gilbert School district and spent a semester and a half at Mountain View with my best friend Erin and then returned to graduate with all of the people I had known my whole life at Highland High School. It was the best time of my life no matter what they say about Mountain View mormons.
20} I had an awesome seminary, then later institute, teacher while I was at Mountain View. On my last day he had everyone write a note about me and then he read them all aloud to me in front of the whole class-so embarrassing, but so nice. He also taught me the Books of the New Testament song that I still remember... Matthew Mark Luke John the Acts and the Romans.....
21} I can't stand the drama of the female species. This is why I was mostly friends with boys growing up...we played basketball, football in the street, etc.
22} I wish I could do a back handspring and always have, yet, I am too chicken to do a back flip on the trampoline.
23} I love monkeys. Always wanted one as a pet. {so cute}
24} I don't like to read and never read any of the books required for any of my English classes. Somehow graduated by skimming, smarts and Cliff's Notes. Good ole Cliff. But I sure loved the Twilight series and am contemplating reading other things.
25} I have an older 1/2 brother that my mom gave up for adoption and just told us kids about when we were about to meet him about 5 or so years ago. {it's all good, I always wanted an older brother although it was too late to beat up my lame boyfriends}
6 comments:
I'm a Mountain View mormon and so is Sterling!!!! haha. too funny. I got tagged on facebook too,but i'm so lazy to do it. Someday. But, Melody, I'm scared for you if you ever got hurt my dear... epidurals really aren't bad. They numb you first. I'd rather have that than an IV anyday! Hopefully you don't have to experience road rash so you don't have to slough off your skin.(so gross girl)\
But, I loved reading this. You crack me up. I'm sure my 25 won't be as amusing as yours!!!
lol That is a fun list! I'm with Paige...epidurals aren't so bad..and I've had a spinal...again, not that bad! And IV's hurt like heck! I caved too and got a facebook just the other day! But I still like blogging more!
p.s. happy birthday tomorrow!
Happy Birthday you old woman you!!!haha, no really though, I hope you have a fun day!
I have always wanted to be able to do a back handspring too and have never been able to. I've tried a whole heck of a lot (mainly when I was a teen)! I too hate to read and skimmed the first and last pages of the books required in English class, yet I love Twilight! And I can't believe you didn't have an epidural with any of your kids! Your an ANIMAL!
16} I don't/can't get dressed for the day unless I have some where to go.
HELLO!!! I thought I was the only one. I hate wearing normal clothes, cant it just be pajama day everyday. I loved your 25 things - I learned alot and wow, big one on #25. How can anyone top that.
Post a Comment