Friday, January 23, 2009

Project 365

I LOVE this project!
I [rant & rave] about this all of the time so here are some pics (not so good pics). I just keep up to date on my journaling and then print out my pictures at WalMart or Costco about once a week.


The kit (no longer available, sorry, but go here to get some free downloads of some of the pieces) includes ev-er-eee-th-ing!
Although there are stickers included for the days of the week I think I am going to order these &/or these to label each picture with the day of the week to switch it up.

It is like Christmas in a box.


This idea is so versatile for other things...
i.e. first year of marriage, baby's first year, etc.
You don't even have to use a picture it could memorabilia or a receipt.

Other ideas to do this without the kit...

Get 12x12 pages that are divided into 4x6 slots and use the bottom 2 slots for your own journaling cards -you could even sew a line to separate them into the slots. I have seen this on someone elses blog (sorry I could not find it again) and it was very cute. It is not as easy to do it yourself, but definately doable.

Thanks for the idea Becky Higgins !
This is changing the way I scrapbook and journal my families life!

6 comments:

Kyle said...

What a fun idea! You are so creative I am sure it will be super cute! If I tried to do it...I'm sure I would mess it up somehow! Although, I would love to try it! When (and if) the kids go on sale again (maybe next year)...let me know!

The Williamson's said...

That's so funny, my sisters and i have been doing the same kind of thing for scrapbooking the last few years but not an everyday sort of thing. I should start doing it everyday that would be fun. Very cute.

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

I Waaannnttt that!

Heather Bower said...

I am confused but intersted what is this? You'll have to email me and help me out it looks way cute. I need some ideas. :)

Paige said...

Hey, I want that toooo! You can't get em anymore??
I love this idea. But, send me your email adress so i can finally add you to me blog...it's been slowly evolving over time.
And how random is it that you and Sterling were in the very first ward together. Tell me your moms name again. My mother in law wanted to know.
Hugs, Paige (psstahle@msn.com)

Tim and Shay said...

I LOVE it! So dang cute!