I guess I have been procrasinating posting Easter this year because it was kind of a downer for me and I do not have any great pictures.
Every year I like to put together an Easter egg hunt for the neighborhood/ward and it is always scorching hot. Being that Easter was almost 2 weeks into April I was sure this year would be no eggception (I couldn't resist). WRONG! It happened to be freezing and pooring rain that morning and the whole night before so the park was totally flooded. The Easter egg hunt was a no go so parents had to bring their kids by to get some eggs back.

All of our family still came over and ate breakfast and the guys ended up hiding the eggs for the kids in the garage. We made do and it all worked out, but I was still a little bummed.
All of our family still came over and ate breakfast and the guys ended up hiding the eggs for the kids in the garage. We made do and it all worked out, but I was still a little bummed.
Later that day we died Easter eggs...



Easter morning was still freezing so we threw Tate's sweater on Claire and the kids got hunting...


Later that day we had church, which was {great}. I got very frustrated with trying to get pictures of the kids dressed in their Easter apparel so this is all we got and then I just said forget it.
Easter morning was still freezing so we threw Tate's sweater on Claire and the kids got hunting...
Later that day we had church, which was {great}. I got very frustrated with trying to get pictures of the kids dressed in their Easter apparel so this is all we got and then I just said forget it.
1 comment:
Oh my GOSH! Macey looks just like you in that picture with the pink shirt on!
Post a Comment