...and it gave me lots of time to think about things and here are some of my thoughts {not so deep}...
There are really only 3 great burgers and the rest might as well be McDonald's...
- Carl's Jr Six Dollar Burger low carb style no onions no pickles
- Giant Hamburger-any burger {awesome fries too!}
- Fudruckers-any burger with cheese and any fresh toppings you desire. I especially love the addition of A1 sauce to any cheeseburger.
We lost some neighbors and gained some new ones all with their own interesting ways about them. The most recent move-ins include a "grandpa" (that's all we know about him so far). He has a strong resemblance to Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino (which became evident in some recent events of the neighborhood) so much so that I could not stop thinking about it for atleast an hour-it made me laugh as I was crafting all by my lonesome in my closet.
I make a huuuuuggggeeeee mess when I craft and wondering how long it will take me to clean my closet this time.
I really don't need a nap, but they sure are nice! And wondering when the migraine will hit due to lack of sleep.
I really love not having glasses!!!!
It's going to be a really busy couple of months and wondering if I'm going to be able to get my Christmas shopping done by December this year. I sure hope so because it makes for a really nice Christmas season.
It's oatmeal weather and I love oatmeal weather!
Like I said, not so deep, not so important. Didn't you miss me on FB?!?!??!
2 comments:
Oh we love Giant hamburger.... Yummy!
Where is giant hamburger?
Post a Comment