Monday, December 7, 2009

A Day That Will Last for {Eternity}

On Saturday {December 5th, 2009} I was able to take advantage of the $25 Southwest flights to head over to San Diego for the day to witness the sealing between my sister Shannon and her husband Dustin in the beautiful San Diego temple. It was a such a special day and the kids were all angels. So glad I could be there and take part.
{Love this family}

It was a cloudy day-perfect for lots of picture taking so you know I did!
A perfect occasion to practice and get better:)

{The Happy Couple}
{ All of the Kids}
{The Boys}
{+Dad}

{a snapshot of Hayden-future heartbreaker}

{The girls}

{+ Shannon}

{Going in the Temple}

Who invited blue steel?

{Afterwards, family + Dustin's parents}



1 comment:

The McBrides said...

Melody, I got a canon T1i, best bang for the buck...15.1 mp and full HD video