Thursday, December 24, 2009

Santa {?} is Coming!

So the comments so far this year as to the existence of Santa...

Macey: I figured out last year that dad gave me my bike not Santa
Me: What are you talking about
Macey: Because I looked at it and it said "Made in China" on it
Me: {laughing}What's it supposed to say "Made in the North Pole"?????

Somehow the conversation changed so we dodged it again until today!

Emmy was eating dinner and curiously asked a question after helping bring the wrapped presents downstairs to put under the tree earlier today...

Emmy: Mom why was there a present to Tate from Santa?
Me: {laughing and looking at Scott} oh, oops.


I could have easily explained that one away but she didn't really seem to care much. It was the Hot Wheels that Tate keeps telling everyone that Santa is bringing him-even though he does not need one more car I figured he better get the one thing he has been insisting on.

So, I am afraid (secretly hoping) they may have actually figured it out this year!

1 comment:

Jared and Tara Phelps said...

haha! That's hilarious. Now that I'm an adult I wonder how Mom was able to be SO sneaky. She had everything covered. She never let anything slip and always had an answer to our questions until we just decided for ourselves what the truth was. It was never a big crisis when we found out though. I'm wondering how much longer we have with Kellen. He's so inquisitive...