Very cute!!! My girls would LOVE to make something like that. Maybe when they are no longer happy with making crafts with the toilet paper rolls. :o) Which is going to happen soon!
Holy cow, those are so cute. I love the colors they chose and the polka dots!
aren't these the most talented artists in the whole world--their projects are as cute as they are. I am just the proudest grandma ever.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Very cute!!! My girls would LOVE to make something like that. Maybe when they are no longer happy with making crafts with the toilet paper rolls. :o) Which is going to happen soon!
Holy cow, those are so cute. I love the colors they chose and the polka dots!
aren't these the most talented artists in the whole world--their projects are as cute as they are. I am just the proudest grandma ever.
Post a Comment