Thursday, April 1, 2010

Pre-Easter Egg Hunts

This year I turned the Easter Egg Hunt over to the ward since it was basically involving the whole ward anyways and they were wanting to do it.  It was bittersweet.  It really was a low stress event to do since I kept it short and simple and it was always a potluck breakfast although, I am sure, Scott would beg to differ,  but I still enjoyed doing it.
It was quite the effort to get this picture of the girls because they were fighting about Macey putting her arm on Emmy.  Emmy didn't like it.  Notice Macey's arm in the picture.
Later in the day the we headed to another Easter egg hunt hosted by Aunt Shelley.  She put way more effort into hers than I ever did and the kids enjoyed it.  There was 3 legged racing, sack racing, bike parade with awards, cupcake walk and snacks of course.
More egg hunts to come since it's not even officially Easter weekend yet.

No comments: