This relay was hilarious....
Everyone holding their crickets for the criscket races...
After this race Emmy threw a cricket on me! I thought she was joking until I felt it in my hair. GAsp! She's lucky she ran.
Then it was time for the finale to the games...the water games....
My grandma and 2 of her sisters...
Tate and Brigham. Tate just loves him and he is so tolerant of his little shadow Tate. {so sweet}...But back to the water games...There were several relays and it was lots of fun, but the finale was the BEST! All of the "original 8" were supposed to perform or have a designated person perform a dive off of the high dive/cliff thing into the pool. They were all so hilarious involving full cowboy gear, scarfs, etc. but this one takes the cake (even if it was for my grandma is what the funniest-I was crying)...
Trying to orchestrate a family pic before everyone left (just my mom's family)....
Then we packed up and drove up to Bear Lake. Running across some SNOW, of course we had to pull over and touch it to believe it! They said there were still skiing on 4th of July!
We also saw tons of deer on our way thru the corner of Wyoming, luckily we did not hit any since it was so dark, it was raining and Scott's windshield was so dirty I couldn't see a thing. PHew!







No comments:
Post a Comment