Wednesday, December 28, 2011

TOFW 2011

Time out for Women 2011 was wonderful!  Great friends and a great time!
Hilary Weeks was the music entertainment on Saturday.  She was fabulous!  Her music and songs were great and her little insights were just as fabulous if not better.  One of the things that I enjoyed was her "clicker" experiment.  She talked about a little clicker she got to keep track of how many negative thoughts she had in a week in order to realize and hopefully improve her thoughts.  She felt terrible and grumpy at the end of the week and she realized it was because her focus was on negative things.  So the next week she switched it up and counted the positive thoughts she had.  She talked about how it kept it on her mind to be kind and positive and find reasons to be positive.  That we need to focus on positive things.
 I am glad my friend Erin was able to come for the first time!
 Becky and I have turned into regulars hahaha.

Great weekend!
11/5/11

No comments: