Wednesday, February 4, 2009

This Cat Needs Some TLC

I know cats shouldn't really drink milk, but I gave in and let the kids give it some.
I think we may have a new cat. The girls have sat up on our fence with this cat petting it on several occasions. It's actually pretty cute. Well, Emmy has been home sick and she was out back and said that it came out of our shed and it is kind of always around (even before the milk). It's very nice and I was petting it and it has tons of mats all over. We just started seeing it a couple of weeks ago and we do not know if if belongs to anyone or if it has been abandoned along with a house. It is a white and gray long haired cat so if you know who this cat belongs to let us know otherwise we may adopt it as an outside cat and get those mats shaved off this poor guy/gal.


1 comment:

JECKBECK (Erin) said...

We told you that you needed a pet. I guess this is about as low maintanance as you can get!