First you just experiment.
Using it for school projects/typing papers etc. & the next thing you know it's email/blogging/facebook/craigs list and you are hooked.
I am definately addicted to this thing. My window to the outside world.
Time for a detox.
[Cold turkey]
nope not even reading emails
I am sure I will have withdrawels and I am not sure I can even go {ONE} day without doing something on the computer, but I have to. Like I said, A-D-D-I-C-T-E-D and I am admitting it and helping myself.
Time to get my house back in order (as if it ever was).
Play with the kids.
Do my hair.
Make dinner for my family.
ETC.
I have been pathetically lazy lately and it does not feel good.
Time to change it up and get out of this funk.
C-ya when I c-ya. (don't worry I won't be away too long)
4 comments:
Way to go Mel. I think it is a good thing to do...I can relate. I'll miss you...maybe I'll just have to pick up the phone :)
AMEN, I think this is the plague of our generation. I had to take myself off of facebook, it was just sucking my life away. Good luck to you!
I hope you had a nice break, but you have to come back now. We miss you.
i know!!! This is so addicting. But, i seriously hope it was good for you. I've done that before and just made "special" time to get things done and play with my kids. Our fav. is to bake, so that's what we do on our days "away from the computer"! Sad to even say that. But girl, I need to talk to you about the easter egg hunt. Call you soon.
Post a Comment