Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm baaaack!

Yahoo mail (44)
Google Reader (55)
and countless Facebook posts

And that was only after 2 days! No wonder I wasn't getting anything done!

Not feeling like there has been anything [post worthy] around here, but here are a few of the things that are going on....



Claire just started throwing [huge tantrums] yesterday! Full on throwing her body on the ground, arching her back and rolling around, crying and screaming all just because I put her down! Hoping this passes soon!
***
My teeth hurt! I had 8 confirmed cavities. I got 4 of the worst ones filled and my bite was off so my teeth have been killing me! Had some more work done on them and I hope they start feeling better soon!
***
Macey has been playing [coach pitch softball]. Just practicing right now. Macey insisted that I was the team mom so I am working on a banner and a snack schedule. Macey was in the Math Bee, but got out on the first round. 3 cavities for her, headed to the detist today.
***
Emmy has been doing [gymnastics] and loving it. Sadly, because of Macey's softball practices, I have not been able to go and watch her, but I am sure she is doing great because her body was made for that-small and strong!
***
Tate. Hmmmm Tate. Poor boy is sick of girls and wants some boys to play with! I just really enjoy his sweet diposition {mixed with those little boy rotten moments}. He is so sweet and thoughtful even at this young age! It is hard for other people to understand what he is saying, but I can understand pretty much everything he says and he is hilarious! He is soooooo attracted to older men. It's so funny. The old guy at the park the other day got an earful and Tate was his shadow although I don't think he could hear or understand most of what Tate said. Then there was the man as we walked into Wal Mart. He walk right by him telling him all sorts of things as I try to translate and tell the man he did not have to stop and listen to him. Then there was the lady with the dog at Macey's practice. He just sat on the bench next to her and talked her ear off. Once again hardly being understood. It happens all of the time.
***
Scott's been working {grateful for that}, playing soccer twice a week, and church basketball and planting the garden. He just got called as the Stake Sports coordinator (or whatever they call it). That should be a good fit for him.
***
Things to look forward to....
Relaxing at the Williamson cabin for {spring break}
Going to Vegas. 3 nights and 4 days of {10th anniversary} celebration. {Just me and Scott}
Annual Easter egg hunt at the park
My sister finds out what she is having today!
Creating Keepsakes Convention-a night out to crop for me!

4 comments:

Wisconsin Watsons said...

Wow! You have such a busy life! I'm glad you are back. I check in on you just about every day. I can't believe you are at 10 years for your anniversary. Dave and mine is today...14 years. Crazy! Time is just flying by! Love, Terri

Airan said...

Anytime Tate wants a little buddy to play with, let me know! Kelson would love it! If you're ever in town, let me know! You can bring him by to play! By the way, thanks for the contact info!

Kim Watson said...

Hey, Melody...how many pounds of chicken did you buy to end up with that many jars? You make it look so easy...

The Williamson's said...

I think shelley has them, i got my disc from her when we did the recipe exchange. Call her :)