Sunday, March 22, 2009

Are We There Yet?


Nothing like a blow out when you are trying to get out of town for Spring Break! Matt was really supportive :)* ! The spare was flat of course so we had to drive really slow to Superior to get some air in the tire.


Then we had to eat some lunch...


Emmy was in the Skinners car and she said that Emmy was asleep, but I swear there is a little smirk there and knowing Emmy I bet she was not asleep.



*Matt did loosen the bolts for Scott I believe.

2 comments:

The Williamson's said...

I love El Ray's!! The best food ever! I keep telling Jeff we need to stop there sometime, he says he has never been. I love all the updates! Looks like you had fun. Did you guys have water at the cabin?

Melody Williamson said...

Hey Amy-We did turn on the water and there was one little leak but the guys took care of it and it was fine after that. The food was pretty good except the green sauce was watery and made our burro and cheese crisp soggy. The employees were also not the nicest. I am not sure if we will ever go there again simply because it is out of the way. The Burger House is good enough for us!