Saturday, March 28, 2009

Oh Happy Day!!!

Good-bye fake replacement...
Hello to the real deal...
Can you believe that the day after our {10th wedding anniversary} I {found} my wedding ring that has been missing for months and months?!?!?! I knew it was around here somewhere and it would be a matter of time until it popped up (atleast I was hoping that).
"Where did you find it?" you ask. Well, I finally decided to empty the bag that I took to the cabin for spring break (ya, just now) and it was in the front pocket of the bag. I must have taken it off on a trip (I am guessing it was the last trip to the cabin before I had Claire??!?!) and put it in that pocket. Of course that was so long ago there is no way I remember, but who cares....woot woot!!!!
[I found it!!!!]
I was definitely doing to happy dance!!!

And yes, I am going to be more careful from now on!!!

3 comments:

randa_joy said...

http://randajoy.blogspot.com/2008/02/ode-to-my-engagement-ring.html

This has happened to me too.

Malissa said...

Yay!! I'm glad you found it! Its probably like getting a new ring!! Congrats!

Karolee said...

You are so lucky to find it! I lost mine for about a month and later found it in a floor vent under my bed. Yay for found treasures!