You are gonna have to tell me all about your Lasik when it's all said and done! I want it SOOO bad but I'm WAY too scared! And I am really impressed with the chair! Wholy Cow! I can't believe all that marker came out!
Yay!!!! I've been worried about your couch all day. I'm so relieved they were able to get the marker out. Whew! That is awesome you're getting your eyes done! Let us know how it goes.
4 comments:
You are gonna have to tell me all about your Lasik when it's all said and done! I want it SOOO bad but I'm WAY too scared! And I am really impressed with the chair! Wholy Cow! I can't believe all that marker came out!
Yay!!!! I've been worried about your couch all day. I'm so relieved they were able to get the marker out. Whew!
That is awesome you're getting your eyes done! Let us know how it goes.
Woo Hoo! No more glasses!
Glad the furniture came clean, I just love when my kids use my stuff as art...
Mel I love your loyalty to Target, but seriously take yourself down to the Oakley store and treat those new peepers to some pampering!
Post a Comment