Is it a quilt? I can't tell, but whatever it is, it's really cute. I love the colors.
Ya it's a quilt. Too bad I do not have a baby to make it for!!! And no we will not have one to make it for!
You could make it for my baby! J/K! It is really cute though. I wish I knew how to make stuff like that. See you guys in a couple days!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Is it a quilt? I can't tell, but whatever it is, it's really cute. I love the colors.
Ya it's a quilt. Too bad I do not have a baby to make it for!!! And no we will not have one to make it for!
You could make it for my baby! J/K! It is really cute though. I wish I knew how to make stuff like that. See you guys in a couple days!
Post a Comment