Monday, July 20, 2009

Playing With Photoshop

We got to spend some time this weekend up at the good ole Williamson cabin with some friends. I took a break from picture taking so that I could just relax and enjoy. I lied. I did take one picture of the guys doing the dishes because I was not sure the next time I would see that. We had lots of fun and wished we didn't have to come back!

So today I felt like I still needed some relaxation so I took some time to play around on photoshop and practice some things I have learned lately. I played around with this picture that I have been wanting to edit for a while now.

Here is the original picture. It's this cool tree just in the middle of nothing. I had to take the picture quickly because I was at a stop sign in my van and cars were behind me. I took it through the windshield and everything....
Here is the cleaned up photo-Photoshop is {amazing}....
and here are some of the edited versions trying some fancy things on Photoshop and I totally realize I am not expert and these are not great, but I had fun playing...

6 comments:

Malissa Cordova said...

So cool! I need to get me photoshop!!

melvin said...

uh, that's pretty rad. I want that.

Melody Williamson said...

seriously "melvin" I was like who in the heck is Melvin and I was starting to freak out that you were giving me a virus or something. i don't know what I did without it.

Wisconsin Watsons said...

Those are really neat, Melody!

Michelle Bebe said...

What version do you have?? THose are awesome!

Paige said...

Oh Melody, you are always on the cutting edge with all you skill and new technology!:) I would love to learn how to do all this, but I never understand the lingo in all the directions there are to make a photo so cute as you do it. Good job on these pics!