
I have a private blog list because I follow blogs on Google Reader (best invention ever) and I can't follow private blogs there (well I am trying something but either way I need you address again :) ) so I have to click on them individually on the list to the right.
As you can see there is only one blog listed there. I accidentally erased my lists when I switched blog backgrounds a while back.
Soooo, if you read my blog and have a private blog that I am invited to read will you remind me of your blog address so that I can keep up with you and your happenings:) Email me at
smw4967 {at}yahoo {dot}com.
And if I don't already have an invite I'd love one!
My brain just can't retain this kind of information anymore especially with so many people I know going private lately so a little help woul be great!
THANKS!!!!
2 comments:
Do you still have mine? I just sent it to you a little bit ago? If not it's stanleyandbecky.blogspot
chadlovesnicole.blogspot.com
Post a Comment