ding ding ding!
Macey's the winner
It was bound to happen sometime and luckily it happened with about an hour to spare before the Dr.'s office closed. Phew!
The kids were swimming and apparently
(no eye witnesses-hahahaha)
Emmy was using one of those plastic squirters and shooting it across the pool "like a rocket" and Macey just popped up and it hit her eyebrow and then continued to scratch across her temple and scalp.
The kids were swimming and apparently
(no eye witnesses-hahahaha)
Emmy was using one of those plastic squirters and shooting it across the pool "like a rocket" and Macey just popped up and it hit her eyebrow and then continued to scratch across her temple and scalp.
She was a trooper, but she was pretty freaked out.
It warranted a milkshake from Jack in the Box afterwards.
{chocolate}for her,
{raspberry} for me,
& {oreo} for my mom.
[because she could tell I would need assistance:)]


3 comments:
Ouch. I hope she is going to be ok. Your mom was nice to assist you :)
Way to go Macey!
I'm glad to hear it wasn't your dad who caused you to need stitches...that was always the case with me. :)
I hope you heal up and feel better soon.
Girls with stitches are not to be messed with! Way to go Macey.
Post a Comment