Friday, August 27, 2010

Keeping my Fingers Crossed

The posters have been made and hung...
The speech has been recorded...
The shirts were made and worn to school...


Now all there is left to do is to wait......

Wait until I pick the kids up after school where Macey will either run to the van with a huge smile or wiping away tears.  It's so nerve racking watching your kids put themselves out there and opening themselves up to disappointment, hurt and embarrassment.  It's all part of letting them grow up I guess.  No matter what happens today I know Macey will be fine because when she was asking to run for President I asked her what if she loses and she said that that would be okay since she was Vice President last year atleast she already had a turn.  Ahhhh {proud parent moment}No matter what happens with the election my baby is growing up and I am getting older.

2 comments:

n!c said...

So cute!! Love the shirt. Good luck today.

Kim Watson said...

I hope she wins!!!!