Tuesday, August 10, 2010

On the Road Again

The day before we headed home Scott and the 3 oldest kids along with the Watsons and the Clements went to Lagoon.  Once again I did not partake.  This is how Scott returned Tate to me.

The only story I got was he fell of a wall that was a foot high.  His face was mess with all of the scrapes and dry flaky skin from his sunburn from the week before at the beach.  Of course he is still all smiles.

This is a picture that Tate took of Scott at Taco Bell in some small town on the way home.

We drove home from Utah a different way than the usual route which takes you over the grand canyon and there is a foot bridge you can walk across.  Bridges are scary enough to drive across (for me) but to walk on this one had my palms sweating.  I was anxiety ridden basket case every second on that bridge, to say the least.


No comments: