This cake was {so cute} and I didn't have to make it! It was super yummy too and we all know what I think about cake!
We had a "friend" birthday party on Tate's actual birthday. It doesn't always happen, but I love to celebrate on the actual birthday!
We had car races...
ate some pizza...
blew out the candles (3 times)...
and presents...
Some things about Tate @ 5:
Often introduces himself as Tate the Tiger with the roar and all
Still {loves} cars
Is starting to test the no's and what he can get away with
Favorite colors blue & yellow (perfect for cub scouts:))
sweet boy-don't get me wrong he is a boys boy, but his dosposition is very pleasant and has the best manners out of all our kids without any reminders.
In pre-school at Mrs. Shelli's Learning Safari and loving it!
Little Mr. social and super friendly. If you get him talking you can't get him to stop. I always feel bad for people that have manners and give him all of their attention when he starts talking because he doesn't stop. Often people can't understand some of the things he says so fast that I have to translate. The other day we were at Big O for way too long (over 2 hours) and he was talking a mile a minute pretty much the whole time to all of the people in the waiting area-all about his new monster truck from the dollar store and how old he is as well as asking people their number (age) and telling everyone my number. Another instance was when he called Grandma Phillips last night to thank her for the birthday present he was just throwing things out and talking so fast...he was telling her thanks for the monster truck and once again telling her about his small monster truck and told her that she could come see them to which my mom said it's dark though and Tate said we can do a sleepover, that he has a captains bed and then he changed his mind that she could sleep in my bed because I have 2 pillows. I was laughing so hard. He cracks me up-the things he comes up with.
We {heart} Tate!
Happy 5th Brithday!







2 comments:
hahaha What a wild boy! Also, "Starting to test the no's???" He is a sweetheart, but yes, he talks so fast I usually have no clue what he is saying.
I'm just now starting to understand most he says-- luckily last night I got it all and was laughing myself- specially when he reported- I'm 5 now! so proudly as if this was the biggest accomplishment in the whole wide world. I love him he's great.
Post a Comment