Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sonoran Celebration {2010}

Emmy's best meet yet!
 I was sad that Scott and I had to tag team but I got to see her do 3 events.  She did so great I am so proud of her and all of the work she has done and improvements she has made!

Vault  score: 9.0   2nd place
Bars  score: 9.025   2nd place
Beam  score: 9.275  1st place
Floor  score: 9.01  1st place
Overall  score: 36.3  2nd place

I wish I had video of her bars routine because it was near perfect but she fell on her dismount and boy have we learned what the commentators mean when they continually say "you have to stick your dismounts" when you are watching the Olympics.

Now we have a couple weeks until state competition and I am already nervous!!!!  I am pretty sure I get more nervous than she does.

1 comment:

Jared and Tara Phelps said...

Wow! Congratulations Emmy. You did so great!