December 4th was a busy Saturday filled with Christmas parties and activities.
First off was pictures with Santa and Mrs. Clause. These are professionals and they look so real! They did a great job and are so nice for doing this for the school. They even came around to all of the classes on the last full day before winter break-so nice of them.
Then I took a little "rest" while Scott took the kids to the neighborhood Christmas party where Santa also made an appearance. During my "rest" I made a pie for the ward party later and cleaned up a little.
Next up was the ward party where Santa also made an appearance and was mauled by the huge group of kids that were waiting for him to arrive.
Tate talking to his friend Patrick about the candy canes they got from Santa...
Then we rushed from that party to Scott's "championship" soccer game between his Friday soccer champs and the Saturday champs. The kids ran around while I


No comments:
Post a Comment