Friday, December 17, 2010

Emmy's State Competition

On November 13th Emmy had her state competition for gymnastics.  She had been training for it for a long time and was ready!  I was super nervous and excited and I am sure she was as well.  She was the last of our kids to get the cough and fever that week so we were nervous she would not be well for the competition, but I think all of her "exercise" kicked it out of her system extremely fast and she was on the mend.

She had a solid competition and had a better overall score than she had at any other meet this season so we were happy with it!

Vault      9.25    {10th place}
Bars       9.325  {2nd place}
Beam     9.35    {3rd place}
Floor      8.575  {no place}
Overall    36.5    {5th place}


 
Note to self: Phone only videos in the upright position.  So, if you really want to see her performance you can watch these videos sideways:)

No comments: