Sunday, January 23, 2011

BFF's B-day

I am so glad it worked out that I got to join my bff for lunch on her birthday!  I was even happier to find out that you get lunch for free there on your birthday and my b-days is coming up!  I know where I will be on my birthday for lunch! 
Not only is she a great friend to me, she is a great friend to everyone who knows her.  Always thinking of everyone else which also makes her a great mom!  She is a great example to me.  I lover her!

3 comments:

Jared and Tara Phelps said...

For your birthday - go get free Krispy Kremes for breakfast, Joe's Farm Grill for lunch, and Joe's BBQ for dinner - free eating on your birthday!

JECKBECK (Erin) said...

Ah thanks!

JECKBECK (Erin) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.