Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Lost and Found

For the last several weeks our "Cars" movie has been LOST. If you know how much Tate loves this movie you would know what a hardship this has been. Ok it has not been that bad, because he will watch other movies now, but he still asks for Cars at least every few days. Well, I was so excited when I FOUND it today! It was down behind his dresser all along. Good thing because I was about to have to cave and buy a new one.

Another thing that has been LOST around here, and unfortunately NOT FOUND yet, is my wedding ring. I know Scott takes this a disregard for money, but it really is not. I always take it off when I go to bed or shower and I really only put it on if I am going somewhere. With camping last week and something before that, it has been several weeks before I have even put it on so of course I can not even remember when I last saw it. I have looked several times and still have not found it. I will really have to tear this place apart, but like most things I am sure that it will show up where I least expect it and would never even realize to look (crossing my fingers). This is another one of those things I should be doing, along with painting the bathroom (no I have not finished it yet), and blah blah blah blah. School starts on Monday :-)!

5 comments:

JECKBECK (Erin) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JECKBECK (Erin) said...

Bummer! Maybe something good can come out of this...perhaps something large and shiny, like a new ring;)
I would be sad to lose my ring also. It is nothing huge or flashy, but it is special.
Hope you find it soon When you do- DON'T TAKE IT OFF!

Kim Watson said...

I really hope you find your ring soon. I still mourn over my stolen ring from time to time. At least yours is most likely in your house somewhere, so it should turn up...good luck!

Tim and Shay said...

I hope you find your ring soon. My mom lost her ring last year after having it for 47 years. She called me about a month ago and she found it in the pocket of her shirt that she hasn't worn in a year! So like you said... It will pop up where you least expect it.

Stacy said...

At least yours still fits. I can't get mine off, I'm slightly larger than I was 17 years ago:)