- Laundry-somehow all of the towels in our house are dirty, amazing in itself because I am not sure who has been showering around here.
- cleaning the house-the never ending job, but this summer it just has never gotten to a satisfactory point since the kids are home all day and it is like a weight on my shoulders that I do not think will be lifted until the kids go back to school (counting down).
- Undoing all of the clutter from the kids "cleaning" (I use that term losely). It really bothers me everytime I see it yet, it remains.
- Cleaning out the kids rooms-the girls need there clothes and shoes gone through and weed out all of the ones that do not fit anymore or are beyond wearing. All toys need to be out of Tate's rooms since all he does is dump them all out and play with then while he is supposed to be sleeping.
- Going shopping. School supplies, groceries, school clothes, clothes for me, Macey's birthday party, baptism dress for Macey. Another never ending list. I really wish it did not take money to live (ok I just wish it grew on trees)!
- I want to revamp my blog and am not exactly sure how to do it so I have been avoiding it.
Instead I am doing this and have been doing this all summer...
- Watching the Young & the Restless. Something really big is going to happen tomorrow. A huge waist of time I realize, but it sounds better than the above list most of the time.
- Checking my email and google reader over and over hoping for something new.
- Napping. My eyes are really heavy right now. As soon as Claire's runny nose clears up it is time to get her to sleep through the night.
- Eating. Eating way to much. Back to exercising and eating less when school begins.
4 comments:
D-I-T-T-O....oh I feel your PAIN! We should have just vegged out together. What is with summer being so unproductive. I had such high hopes! I love your cabin pictures. It is so pretty up there! Hang in there, school is almost here. :)
Seriously counting down! Yeah I am so feeling the pressure with the baptism coming up. Finding a dress was sort of a nightmare for us. But we found one. I think your nice for letting Macey have a party with friends too. We are just doing a family thing after the baptism next month. But I guess you couldn't let here wait till Aug. to have her party!
I am so on your same page...I really need to get some stuff done! But its so HOT so I don't want to do anything!!
I can't believe Macey is getting baptized...so crazy!
I could have written this blog. I keep thinking now the summer is wasted so once school starts I will get my house back in order, but I guess I will have to do the school shopping before school starts. I guess there is always next week. ;)
Post a Comment