HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
I won't say how old she is, but she has convinced Macey and Emmy that her age is going backwards so they will be 25 at the same time and I think they might believe her.

We all got together to celebrate moms birthday and of course I forgot my camera. Scott and I headed out early to hit the dollar store and to purchase the movie tickets ahead of time and then we met everyone for dinner at Logan's. After all of that I passed out the movie tickets and Dustin noticed that the guy gave me the the 7:30 tickets instead of the 9:30 tickets so Scott headed back to get the right ones, which was nice for him to do since he already thought it was ridiculous that we had to get them ahead of time anyways. So after dinner and the lovely birthday songs we headed to the movie.

We went and saw Mama Mia. Scott was not going to go because he thought it was just the ladies then when he realized he was the only person not going to the movie he decided to check in his man card and go see the movie. I think he wanted to stick his fingers in his eyes the whole time! This movie was sooooooo bad! Even for me and I enjoy musicals and stuff, but this one was overkill. Let me just give you a clue, when Pierce Brosnan starts singing in a musical and everyone is laughing and Christine Baranski is supposed to be attractive, it is really bad! There was review that described this movie perfectly...it is really bad yet entertaining. I would not say that it was necessarily boring it was just over the top as they would have had to act it out on stage. As Jared said, "that was not a chick flick that was a nobody flick". Although the movie was not good, I must say I did enjoy most of the music.
It was ironic that we almost hit a skunk on the way home after that movie.
3 comments:
Sorry I didn't notice you at Logan's lastnight, it was good to see you. I agree about Mamamia and I haven't even seen it yet. I can't stand the thought of listening to those "not ABBA people" hash some of my favorite songs of all time.
My mom is dying to see Mama Mia also, regardless of what people say. I have heard reviews similar to yours from many people. There is no talking my mom out of it so I guess I will get the pleasure of watching this flop soon enough. I am putting it off as long as I can.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREA!
You widened your blog width, right, or am I just seeing things?
We widened ours a bit, but not all the way. I am afraid it will mess up the look of previous posts. I like them wider.
Post a Comment