Christmas! Does anyone else feel like skipping right over Thanksgiving and straight to Christmas? Don't know what it is this year, but I am just itching to get my Christmas decorations out already.
Went on a date with my hubby tonight only to find Christmas Music on KEZ already! [I guess I didn't win the $5,000. darn it.] I am usually in no hurry, but the other day I was listening to some of my CD's and really wanted to play some of my Christmas ones, but I resisted. Can you ever get sick of Christmas music? I don't think so. Already eyeing some more CD's to add to my collection.
Part of our date consisted of Christmas shopping. Feels good to get some more done and I am feeling confident in achieving our goal to be done before December! The holiday season is always so busy, rushed and stressed for me and I know it effects the kids and our whole house so I am determined to change that this year and every year from now on. {{Simplify}} Focus on what really matters.
Somehow our discussion along the way turned to this...Hot Wheels or Matchbox? Scott says Hotwheels and I say Matchbox. I was quite impressed with the construction and weight of the Matchbox cars that we won at Bingo the other night (amazingly I have never really bought Tate any cars so I am not schooled in this subject, they just appear or Scott has bought them I guess). Scott went with the argument that the Hot Wheels section is bigger than the Matchbox section so they must be better. Kind of like the Mayo vs. Miracle Whip argument, a matter of taste. Hmmmmm.
3 comments:
I do love Christmas. I just love this time of year there is so much to do and the weather is beautiful and it is just fun to be outside. Oh and no I don't think I could ever get sick of Christmas music my husband on the other hand would have to disagree. :) I think I'd also have to say HOT WHEELS. :)
I'm excited for Christmas, too! Can't wait to get out the decorations...
When Ryan was little and I was thrust into the toy car market, I bought both Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars. Having both, I decided that while Matchbox cars are quality, the Hot Wheels ones are more solid and keep their wheels longer. Also, Steve says they're better...so, that's what we buy :) But, yeah, it's a matter of taste, so get what you like!
Christmas is my favorite!
Post a Comment