Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What the Heck Melody

I am not sure why blogging has seemed like such a chore to me lately, resulting in procrastination. Could it be because...
A. I have 2 birthdays and more to post?
B. My camera battery needed charged?
C. I have to get the pictures off of my camera in order to post what I want to?
D. I have been up to lots of projects on my to do list, one of which involved a lot of time on the computer so I am kind of (just kind of) sick of the computer and being creative on it?
E. All of the Above

You got it. E is the answer. I am intending on posting the recent happenings in the morning, before the festivities begin, since most of my Thanksgiving assignments are already made and in the fridge and I will be able to relax (?, not sure if that will happen like I hope since Scott will be gone all morning playing football and I have to get all of the kids and food ready for the day all by myself. ugggh).

FYI-Claire and I are still in our pajamas. Ya still, but hey its almost time for bed so what's the point now? One of those days that was not worth dressing for.

Looking forward to some good grub, relaxing with family (who are also friends), some major crafting which also necessitates a trip to Scrapbook, Etc. and Hobby Lobby (aaahhhh can you hear the angels singing?), and the rain! The rain is just the icing on the cake!

HaPPy THaNKsGiViNG!

No comments: