Claire is a forward facing toddler now! I tried to get a snapshot of her cute smile that I get from her every time I turn around, but instead I got this blurry picture. Maybe I shouldn't have done it while I was driving?!?!?Emmy also went from a full fledged car seat to a booster seat for her 7th birthday. The man at the rock wall weighed her and said she was 40lbs. and that is official enough for me!
Claire's ONE! It went so fast and she keeps growing up so quickly.
She was in shock with all of the attention during the singing, but afterwards she did happily dig into her cupcake!

She actually opened most of her presents herself and really enjoyed them!
Emmy is SEVEN!
Her birthday was actually Friday so I brought her some Burger King for lunch at school and then we had cupcakes in her class.On Saturday we did want Emmy wanted to do for her birthday. I took her and Macey to go see Highschool Musical 3 which we loved! And then we met Scott, Tate and Claire at Chuck E. Cheese for some pizza and play.

Emmy was outfitted with a fish tank and all of the fixins for her birthday. The things that are still surviving are: a black goldfish looking fish, a frog, a sucker fish, a snail, and a little baby fish or two from some of the other fish that are long gone. We will get it right one of these times, but who know how many fish will have to sacrifice their lives until then.
Claire Right Now:
- She has been walking for about a month now
- I call her a little "fit thrower" because she definately throws fits with the full on back arching and throwing herself on the ground. I know it seems a little early for this doesn't it?
- She is a climber. She likes to climb everything especially the ladder up to Emmy's top bunk.
- She says "da da" when she sees Scott
- She reaches her arms out and twists her hands with the palms up when she wants something
- Finally sleeping all night about 13 hours with one nap during the day
- As independent as a one year old can be
Emmy Right Now:
- She is quickly learning to read
- Her teacher rants and raves how good she is and what a great help she is to her
- She is really strong and can climb anything
- She has a great disposition and adjusts to change very well
- If she has to, she does not get up in the morning without lots of prodding. However, when she can sleep in, she wakes up before I do.
- She is still a little peanut and wears out her clothes before she grows out of them
- She is little, but do not be fooled, she has a big personality
No comments:
Post a Comment