That was priceless...
Love the Enchanted music in the background! That is really cute! My boys really liked this video (they are excited for our baby, I guess) and we watched it like 5 times!
So cute! How neat that you captured it on video!
That is a hoot! How cute!
Cute!!!! I love it! Does she still say it?Josh does the same thing...says dada all the time no matter how many times I ask him to say mama.
love it!
precious! cant wait for those moments.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That was priceless...
Love the Enchanted music in the background!
That is really cute! My boys really liked this video (they are excited for our baby, I guess) and we watched it like 5 times!
So cute! How neat that you captured it on video!
That is a hoot! How cute!
Cute!!!! I love it! Does she still say it?
Josh does the same thing...says dada all the time no matter how many times I ask him to say mama.
love it!
precious! cant wait for those moments.
Post a Comment