Can you read that? 8 DAYS 22 HOURS 31 MINUTES 14.5 SECONDS left until Christmas. TICK TOCK TICK TOCK. We've been counting down for a while now! The kids love this countdown board that Scott picked up at a garage sale, if I remember right. There are interchangeable signs for different holidays of the year and even a dry erase one to customize to whatever you want (we use that for birthdays).
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
On the {9th} Day of Christmas
Can you read that? 8 DAYS 22 HOURS 31 MINUTES 14.5 SECONDS left until Christmas. TICK TOCK TICK TOCK. We've been counting down for a while now! The kids love this countdown board that Scott picked up at a garage sale, if I remember right. There are interchangeable signs for different holidays of the year and even a dry erase one to customize to whatever you want (we use that for birthdays).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I need that sign...it is so cute! Nevermind. I don't need it. It says I don't have very much time left to do everything.
Post a Comment