Here are a few of the [kids favorite things] at Christmas time.
Of course there is the previously mentioned count down clock.
The kids love this tree. We have had it forever! It is motion sensored (when you have it on) and it sings. The mouth moves and Tate was trying to stick cars in it this year.
They love snow globes. We have a small collection that they love to play with. The big one winds up and plays a song while the bottom part spins around.
The kids love the advent calendar as much as I had hoped they would. This is the one I finally made this year.
These are the new additions to the family per the kids request.
Last but not least. These are some small nativities that we have on the piano and the kids love to arrange and rearrange these constantly. 
They love snow globes. We have a small collection that they love to play with. The big one winds up and plays a song while the bottom part spins around.
The kids love the advent calendar as much as I had hoped they would. This is the one I finally made this year.
These are the new additions to the family per the kids request.
Last but not least. These are some small nativities that we have on the piano and the kids love to arrange and rearrange these constantly. 
2 comments:
I've never seen your singing tree - how funny!
It was such a good idea to take pictures of all these items. It will be a great way for your kids to remember their childhood memories of Christmas. Remind me to do this next year- please!
Post a Comment