Playlist is down right now, but hopefully I can get a playlist of some of these songs together later.
My list is not as long as Kim's list, but we do share our favorite in common (we actually share similar taste in a lot of things)(I also agree with her assessment of KEZ).
The Forgotten Carols.Love love love it! The message of the songs on the whole CD encompass the whole meaning of Christmas and the tunes are wonderful. A must have for Christmas.
Another favorite of mine is Garth Brooks Beyond the Season. Some different songs that the regular old ones and who doesn't love Garth Brooks' voice! My sister has not been able to find it so I am not sure you can even find it in the stores anymore.
Another Favorite is NlightN's Christmas album. I got it from their concert at QC High a couple of years ago and do not see it for sale on their website, but they gave them out for free at a recent free concert in Safford so if you just email them and ask them they may still have some available. Nothing beats Brent Slade's voice and Mark Peterson's piano talent! Go here to hear Oh Holy Night (one of my favorite Christmas songs period).
1 comment:
What about the Chipmunks? No Christmas music list is complete without them!
Post a Comment