
Isn't this the saddest tree you have ever seen? This is kind of how our Christmas trees go. It is naked on the bottom since Claire has taken off any she can reach...the star is drooping.....nothing really matches... it is too short, etc. Scott and the kids decorated it while I was out and I have not even attempted to make it better because I do not think it is possible at this point. Some years when we had no kids or they were really young we never even set one up. It's just never been all that I hope for in a tree so I just don't want to mess with it. So, this year I am gearing up for the after Christmas clearances to get me a tree that is taller, pre-lit and that can be pretty. The kids can have this one upstairs to put whatever their heart desires on.
1 comment:
Definately go to Paddock Pools. A couple of years ago I wanted a new tree and waited for the after Christmas clearance too. I got a $1200 tree for $200. I absolutely love it. It is prelit and so full.
Post a Comment