This is our Christmas card wall. We always tape them on the side of this armour so that they are out for us to see and enjoy. I am noticing though that either, we have been cut off from some people's lists, or people just aren't sending Christmas cards this year. Three of these are from companies that Scott does work for. Maybe we will get some more in the next week! I like to make our Christmas cards every year (they got bypassed last year with a newborn baby) it is fun for me in a stressful sort of way. I really do enjoy making them, but I am 99.9% sure this is the last year they will be handmade. Most likely settling for photoshopped/digital next year.Here is our Christmas card this year....
Here is the letter tucked inside...
2 comments:
Of course yours are hand made...and cute...and origional...and , and ...and :)
You have such a eye for things. I LOVED the cute gift for the girls (and the fact that you included my name on them...haha, I am SO nice arnt I. I kept saying "WOW, I did a great job on these!" to my kids.)
Everything you do seems to be all in the name of perfection and cuteness. I love it, and hate that I can not do it all at the same time.
We received your card last week. It is really cute...I especially love the 'snow'. We are excited to see you guys soon!
Have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment