Last Night we went to see the temple lights.


Here is the life size nativity...

I loved this display of the inn that was full behind Joseph and Mary on the donkey wondering what they would do now...
Here was one of the many things that made



Here is the life size nativity...
I loved this display of the inn that was full behind Joseph and Mary on the donkey wondering what they would do now...
Here was one of the many things that made me laugh about the lights this year...
The wise men were so colorful. One was purple, one was blue, and one was red(their headdress and the presents). I kind of thought the purple and darker blue lights were odd as well as the LED lights that are a true white. I could not even look at the blue ones they would make my eyes hurt.
I really really loved the display of the nativities from around the world. When you go, be sure to go inside and see them they are really neat! After that Scott and the kids went in to watch the Luke2 movie and since we did not know where they went, my mom and I went out to listen to the concert in progress.
The wise men were so colorful. One was purple, one was blue, and one was red(their headdress and the presents). I kind of thought the purple and darker blue lights were odd as well as the LED lights that are a true white. I could not even look at the blue ones they would make my eyes hurt.
1 comment:
We went to see temple lights last night, too! Only I forgot my camera, and the AZ lights look WAY better. I love the pictures you took. It's not easy to get great shots of lights, but yours look great!
Post a Comment