Kids playing outside and one ending up in the pond (thank goodness it wasn't mine)
Then it was a Thankgiving dinner with the Phillips. 

Scott's usual tongue picture...
As we were looking at the ads I realized that Michaels was open Thanksgiving night from 6-9pm. So where did I go? Yep my sister Shannon and I went shopping. I knew I was not getting out to shop the next day so I was happy with that. For Black Friday we headed out for a day trip of 4wheeling in Box Canyon with the Skinners. I forgot my camera so instead I got Kim Skinner's photography which is better anyways!
With Christmas around the corner it was the perfect weekend to get some Christmas crafts done. So all the girls got together. To see what I created see my crafty blog.
Overall a great Thanksgiving weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment