Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sledding in Flagstaff

This last weekend we (along with my parents and brother) took the kids up to Flagstaff to go [sledding]

The weather was perfect! After we bundled up we quickly started shedding our layers and it was great!

I didn't get to play with my camera as much as I had hoped since I [forgot] to charge it at the hotel the night before, but beware there are A-lot of pictures coming up! I was in this adventure more for the picture taking, but I did go down the hill once. A couple of scrapes and wrecks, but everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves!



Claire bundled up {so cute}

Tate was such a good sport and hauled his tube up the {small} hill all by himself [over and over].

These signs at the hotel were so funny! I wish I could remember what my parents' said since they were all different.

1 comment:

Paige said...

That's fun! We went in the begining of Jan. up to Flag to go sledding too! The girls fell asleep in the truck, so i got to stay and sit there for and hour and a half!!! yipee. But everyone else had tonz of fun!