Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Got Antibodies?

We took a little trip to Hobby Lobby today where Macey was being very {helpful} and pushing the cart with Tate in it while I held Claire. As Tate was apparently trying to put something in his mouth I overheard Macey saying this to Tate....

In a high pitched "mommy" voice....."Tate that has germs on it. If your body doesn't have enough antibodies you get sick, but with this you would get sick no matter what it is so bad."

I thought it was so funny. Obviously they learned the science part of it at school and she was trying to teach it to Tate and he had no idea what she was talking about. I didn't even see what they were talking about, but I had a little "mommy" giggle after I heard it.




2 comments:

JECKBECK (Erin) said...

A nurse in the making for sure! At least you know she listens in school.

Cicily said...

Freaking smarty pants.