Wednesday, June 17, 2009

One of those days....

At 7am this morning Tate had his front tooth pulled (this was the 2nd attempt).
The last time he had the sedation and he slept for 4 hours.
NOT THIS TIME!
He has been awake all day and the crankiest child ever
-especially for him because he is usually so easy.
...
The best part of today-I got my hair cut :-)
...
Claire barely napped.
...
Then this happened....
This was Tate and Claire's idea of fun.
Only 2 cushions were spared.
Now guess who is coming tomorrow morning?
The kids are banished to their rooms.
...
and now I am eating these...

I'M DONE

....

THE END.

2 comments:

Cicily said...

Snap, I'm impressed your kids survived that ordeal. Leather couch without the ability to flip cushions, that is punishable by death for sure. Get rid of the most rowdy one.

Malissa said...

Oh my....

Have you ever tried the green Holy Cow...it works wonders...

Oh my...