Monday, November 23, 2009

Cake Wrecks

I love this blog. Check it out and keep scrolling back to the baby ones. So hilarious. I can't believe people would actually make and try to sell these things (or buy them)!
******
Here are a few "cake wrecks" I found while shopping at Mall of America. Courtesy of the Nestle Toll House Cafe. I think they should just stick to chocolate chips!
*****
It's a Girl! Why is the icing forest green, red, black and dark purple then? And are those rattles(?) crying?
And it took me a while to guess what these 6 legged things were....
Oh ya those are supposed to be bees! With no wings and oh look at the baby whose legs haven't formed yet! Ahhhh cute! (snicker, snicker)


Ahhh together forever! A ball and chain? Really? I suppose this one is not that bad in the picture but in person the foot and leg were not recognizable (is that a word?). It looked more like a drumstick (you know the ones you see at the fair?).

No comments: