Sunday, November 22, 2009

Halloween {2009}

Here are some (the only ones I got-lame I know) snapshots of Halloween....
The pumpkins the kids decorated at the Phillips Halloween party...
Macey as a cat (a possessed one apparently)



I couldn't even tell you what the kids were for Halloween. It was a mixture of cats, witches, robots, Thomas the Train, fairies, etc. This is where my disdain for Halloween comes from. The kids have to get all dressed up at least 4 different times each year, if not more, and they change their mind of what they want to be every time so, I am coming up with/stressing over what they are going to be for every event. All we get out of it is a whole bunch of junk candy (some good stuff) that I have to worry about and ration (to a reasonable extent) until Easter (the next candy event) when I finally throw it away. Although I do enjoy the decorations and the weather cooling down, I'm glad it's over.

No comments: