Sunday, November 22, 2009

The State Fair {2009}

We had a ditch day and took the kids to the fair! Who could resist free entry and $dollar day$? Well, obviously not us! I love the fair. There is something about the food, the rides, the exhibits {I just can't resist}. We really missed Scott being with us though because Scott is really good at taking the kids on rides and playing the games with them (and winning them things) because that is what he enjoys while I look around at all of the exhibits and eat:)
Since we have chickens now the kids were really interested in seeing all of the chickens at the fair. It is so amazing all of the different kinds there are! Here are some of them..
I think this was my favorite one. The feathers are really neat!
The brown version :)


Tate {loved} this ride! He was laughing and giggling the whole time! He just truely loved it, but what boy wouldn't love a car ride that bounces and jiggles all over?





Claire was so good to sit in the stroller all day. She got to get out while we waited for the kids to come down the giant slide.

and to play in the kiddie land!

No comments: