Sunday, July 6, 2008

Popsicles for Dinner. Why not?

Yesterday was totally a recovery day from the 4th of July. Scott chose to play 2 rounds of golf and was gone all day except a brief appearance around lunch time. The rest of us slept in LATE! It was nice. I was in pajamas all day, scrapped a few pages and ate way too much food (back to a reasonable diet on Monday). Towards the end of the day we were going stir crazy, and while Scott was at Outback I decided we were going to have some popsicles for dinner (really I think that is all we had for dinner). Claire could not get enough.

4 comments:

Kim Watson said...

That is so funny - we had popsicles too! We also had popcorn :)

Tim and Shay said...

That's too cute!

Kyle said...

That is the only way to survive an Arizona summer...popsicles for dinner (who wants to cook in this heat??)!

Cicily said...

I see that you went with a chocolate popsicle. Being that it is milk based, I think you should feel totally fine about serving that for dinner.