Saturday, October 11, 2008

2 weeks {14 days}

These 2 last weeks have been the busiest weeks that I can remember in my life. Now we are going into "Fall Break" which will probably result in more like a "break down" for me. I am seriously surprised I have not gotten a migraine yet. I know that most of you probably regularly lead the kind of life that I had these past 2 weeks, but I just don't do well if I just go go go so I'm very surprised with myself. Here are some of the things that filled the last 2 weeks...

Bunco at my house which includes dinner for 16...............2 honor roll assemblies...............$1 entrance day at the fair............Activity Days..............2 half days for the kids............touch up paint..................painted a wall..............some laundry..........daily hygiene.....................make 13 cards.............go to card club......................detail dusting..............carpets cleaned...............kids ready for school................kids homework..............clean baseboards................home decor shopping-which consists of many trips/returns that revolve around naps and school time........make drapes-2 day project.......hang drapes......................2 parent teacher conferences.............watch my sisters kids......grocery shopping........General Conference..................re-arrange picture wall-new pictures still to come................. re-arranged/cleaned office-hasn't been working for a while.....usual cleaning (mopping, vacuuming, bathrooms, dishes, etc.)..........made some dinners........went to the dreaded library.......dinner at the in-laws................no naps/so tired........Emmy to a birthday party.....some workouts......clean fridge.....clean cupboards......wipe down walls....and that is all that I can remember!

Goals for Fall Break......girls learn to tie their own shoes (no they don't know how yet, just easier for me to do it, but no more).....Claire sleep through the night and moved into her crib in Tate's room. Those are the 2 main ones, trying to keep it low key, but if I feel so inclined there are several other projects I would love to work on (i.e. Christmas cards ideas, gift tags for November card club, organize and back up photos)

3 comments:

Kim Watson said...

That's funny you mention your kids can't tie shoes. It makes me feel better, because mine can't either. I just bought Ryan new shoes this week and made sure to get ones with laces so he has to learn! You'll have to let me know how it goes with your girls.

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

I am the same way - I dont know how most of these over active crack head women accomplish all they do AKA Kim Skinner. haha You are NORMAL...take a nap

Cicily said...

Please, that's not that busy :) I would have quit everything if I had that much to do, you're a trooper. What did you make for Bunko, I'm always stressing over what to make for that many women.