Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tagged by Kim

Rules: Put your answers in "google Image" and pick from the first 3 pages.

First Name: Melody

Middle Name: Don't have one


Last Name: Williamson


Bad Habit: Putting my foot in my mouth

What am I doing right now? Relaxing
Grandmother's name: Shirley

Past Pet: Turtles

First Job: Secretary

Where I grew up: Mesa Address, but lived a Gilbert life



My Favorite Place: Home
If I went back to school I would be: overwhelmed


Place I want to visit: Pizzeria Bianco



Favorite Color: Blue



Favorite Food: Costa Vida Salad Tag Erin, Heather, & Cicily you're it!

4 comments:

Heather Bower said...

I hope that Heather is someone else. :) Anyway, Pizzaria Bianco is sooooo yummy you have to try it, go on a date night there. By the way that picture with the chickens in the pool was way too funny.

Kim Watson said...

Love the chicken picture! I like costa vida salads, too...mmmmm. Those are cute pics of Claire in the trash. She's such a cutie, can't wait to see her again!

Sarah said...

I laughed out loud at the chickens! I too feel like I've been running around doing everything..but when I read what you did, I felt like a bum! haha

JECKBECK (Erin) said...

This is a fun way to do tag. I sat down, chose all my pics and saved them to the computer for my tag blog entry. Life got crazy and I have yet to post them. Too late now. Life has caught up with me and I fear I will never have a moment free again to fold my laundry let alone post dozens of fun tag pics on my blog. Please forgive me if it doesn't get done. I had great intentions- I promise!